Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Photos > Spearfishing Photos

Spearfishing Photos Use this area as your "Brag Board," posting photos of your haul.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 02-07-2004, 08:18 AM   #31
greyface

Nuttin' but red X's, bro.
Old 02-07-2004, 11:42 AM   #32
KJNDIVER
Mmm... taste like chicken

Send a message via AIM to KJNDIVER Send a message via MSN to KJNDIVER Send a message via Yahoo to KJNDIVER
Whats the deal? Not even with the lil trick? Ya know, right click, show picture. Or right click, properties, copy the url, yada yada yada. I dont get it. I know others have put up pics like this before but every time I try it, all that shows up is red x's on everyone puter but mine, it always shows up fine on mine but no one elses. Whats the trick to doin it this way? I could have attached the photos, but didnt feel like makin that many posts was the only reason I didnt. Is there anyone that can help a brutha out?
Old 02-07-2004, 01:50 PM   #33
Prater

KJNDiver,

That was just given to you????? You Suck.......Just Kiddin...I had to copy and paste. I will try to get the photos posted for you later tonight. If you want to pass on the project just let me know...I will gladly come remove it from your property...

Last edited by Prater; 02-07-2004 at 02:12 PM.
Prater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 02:52 PM   #34
SLAYER
sir-slay-alot

my baby

this is the only pic i could find..not the prettiest boat but it sure does slay some fish
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	boat fixed.jpg
Views:	933
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	6691  
Old 02-07-2004, 04:50 PM   #35
KJNDIVER

Send a message via AIM to KJNDIVER Send a message via MSN to KJNDIVER Send a message via Yahoo to KJNDIVER
Yes, believe it or not, that boat was given to me. I had asked the guy about that boat about 10 years ago, after he found out that the floor was rotten. I asked him if he wanted to sell it then, he told me no and that he was gonna fix it. Well , the boat sat up ever since then. Back around september or so I asked him about it again and he said to come get it if I wanted it. So I did. I will replace the motors eventually, but had both motors fired up and running on only the 3rd crank after sitting for at least 10 yrs. Crazy about a Mercury! hehe Already started working on the transom, waiting to find a cheaper, used motor bracket and then start on the floor.

The photo thing is a mystery to me. I can see the pics just fine, but cant for the life of me figure out why others cant.
Old 02-07-2004, 04:58 PM   #36
fishkilla
Slayographer

Send a message via AIM to fishkilla
one day it will float!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	holy spear it side view.jpg
Views:	923
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	6692  
Old 02-08-2004, 10:38 AM   #37
Prater

KJNDiver Here is one of your attachments. Sorry could not FTP to my server to load them and post a link.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	boat1.jpg
Views:	882
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	6696  
Old 02-08-2004, 12:18 PM   #38
KJNDIVER

Prater,

Thanks for the thought. I know how to "attach" a photo to a post. But i had more than one pic to post and already had an online photo album so I decided to post the "img" links to them instead of making multiple posts. Thanks for the effort though.
Old 02-08-2004, 01:50 PM   #39
Prater

As soon as my ftp server will let me in I can link pics in one post, just dont know why it is not taking my user password...Sorry
Old 02-09-2004, 09:02 PM   #40
Sheri
So Little Time

Dagodiver, your boat is really, really nice. I can tell you are an excellent craftsman. I just got a boat, and it still needs a few things to make it seaworthy. My biggest problem is that the gas tank developed a leak, and it's pretty old, so I'm just going to replace it. Chad Carney told me you might do that type of work. Is that true? It's not a standard size, so I need an aluminum gas tank welded to replace the existing one. If you don't do that, do you know where I can get one made?
Sheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 09:08 PM   #41
dagodiver
Wreck Diver

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheri
Dagodiver, your boat is really, really nice. I can tell you are an excellent craftsman. I just got a boat, and it still needs a few things to make it seaworthy. My biggest problem is that the gas tank developed a leak, and it's pretty old, so I'm just going to replace it. Chad Carney told me you might do that type of work. Is that true? It's not a standard size, so I need an aluminum gas tank welded to replace the existing one. If you don't do that, do you know where I can get one made?

Hello Sheri,
Yes what ever you need on a boat i can help with...
The tank is no problem i just need the old one for a pattern,
i will fabricate it and then take it to the welder..!!
Dago
On the 29th of this month i will be in pompano beach
on the RBJ wreck dont no if this helps ??
Old 02-09-2004, 09:11 PM   #42
Sheri
So Little Time

Here's a picture of it. Also, it has a 225 motor on it, but it has cable steering. Do you think it needs to be changed to hydraulic? Anybody else have an opinion on that?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	img_0529ps1.jpg
Views:	821
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	6730  
Old 02-09-2004, 09:13 PM   #43
Sheri
So Little Time

Yes, that helps! That is very near to where I live. I will PM you so I can talk to you more about it if that's OK.
Old 02-09-2004, 09:20 PM   #44
dagodiver
Wreck Diver

Very nice ride Sheri..
I vote yes on the Hydraulic steering.
that looks like a fast hull..
Lathem IMO is the best mid priced system on the market
but there are other choices for under or around $1000 buy
the time you install with all the fittings.
Yes PM me that will be fine..
I usually do one wreck per month out of pompano.
Dago
Old 02-09-2004, 09:42 PM   #45
Sheri
So Little Time

Well, I think she looks better in the picture than in person, but I still love her, and I want to get her running good. I am experiencing the joys of boat ownership already, and I haven't even taken her out. I'm afraid somebody is going to walk by where she is stored while smoking a cigarette.....and KABOOM!

Even worse, I don't have insurance yet, because I have to get a survey first (because it was rebuilt from scratch and it says "homemade" on the title), and I can't get a survey until I fix some major flaws. So I sure hope she doesn't blow up in the meantime. I wonder if homeowner's insurance covers me if someone gets injured from something like that.

Everybody warned me, but I just had to do it. With some effort, I think it'll be a cute little boat.