Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Pacific Northwest

Pacific Northwest Tell us about hunting in the PNW here!

Old 04-08-2014, 08:04 PM   #1
Devildiver
Casey H.

Send a message via Yahoo to Devildiver
Selling my RIB

Hey folks, the time has come and I've decided to sell my little boat. I don't use her often enough to justify keeping her.

She is a 1994 Sellinger Boat US hypalon RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat). THIS IS NOT AN INFLATABLE KEEL BOAT - 100% THICK, DURABLE FIBERGLASS HULL!! She's in great condition and has taken me on several long trips without issue. Title is clean and in my name.

Hypalon is the ideal material for inflatable boats, standing up to sun and weather where PVC would fail. I take great care of her - washed down and coated with 303 aerospace protectant after use, and always stored in my garage.

She is powered by an 8hp mercury, 2 stroke motor. With her fiberglass hull, the 8hp get's her up and going without issue. Add a bunch of SCUBA gear and you might need to put a plate on the motor. The engine also runs great. I installed new spark plugs last month and haven't really had issue getting her to start on the first pull or two.

This whole combo sits on an extendable tongue EZ-Loader galvanized trailer that's in good working order.

Accessories included with the boat:

-Brand NEW 6gal gas tank and hose,
-Columbia river anchor system: 250' 3/8" anchor line + 50' floating line attached to a danforth hook.
-emergency kit with fresh spark plugs, flares, bailing system, spark plug wrench
-fire extinguisher
-PFD
-motor flushing system with garden hose
-foot pump

Asking $1300 OBO

Devildiver is offline   Reply With Quote