Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > California Spearfishing

California Spearfishing Talk here about spearfishing on California's Pacific Coast, and post those reports and photos!

Old 07-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
SCspear

Question Jet Ski Question

Im not so versed in the ways of the skiis. Cant afford a boat but really want something to jam on the paddies with. Wondering if anyone has had any experience with the honda aquatrax f12? And if any of you current jet ski guys roll turbo or not? which is better or more reliable? Fuel efficient? I found that HB Honda has some new 06' hondas they are trying to get rid of & i was thinking about picking one up this week. Any suggestions would be huge, Thanks.

http://www.hbhonda.com/new_vehicle_d...45&pov=1234401
SCspear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:39 PM   #2
Fishizelle

Re: Jet Ski Question

Don't know about the Honda's but I went non turbo/super more for overall reliability (5-6years down the line) and fuel efficiency for the long off shore tirps looking for the paddies. Now a days I believe the turbo/super charged skies are just as reliable. They do eat a lot more gas though. Just riding with some guys to Catalina and back on one tank the turbo/super skies were beeping for being on reserve just a mile or two before we hit the harbour in Long Beach while I still had 1/4 tank or more.
Fishizelle is offline   Reply With Quote