Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Boating > Dive Boats 4-Sale

Dive Boats 4-Sale Have a dive boat you want to sell? Post photos and a good description, and you may just have some success.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:50 PM   #1
Fishizelle

Jet Skis and Sled combo

Want to give the SB members first dibs at the whole package. The toys are rotting away in Cali while I start my new life in Florida. 2 x 2007 Yamaha FXHO with roughly 80hrs (Purchased new in May 2008). Very well maintained and always flushed out with saltaway. Everything you need and more as seen in the pictures. Covers, vests, dock ropes, tow rope, flare gun (More safety gear in blue dry bag), oil, oil filters, oil pump, marine cleaning products, hoses, dry bag, extractor sled, kill bag, gaff, gps mount, garmin gps and a new SPOT never used. Oil changes performed every 20hrs. Asking $17k for the whole package. To be honest, these pictures were taken in January the next day after riding I decided to really detail everything and wax the skis. They do have normal wear and tear from being tied together in the ocean. They have since been sitting and have not moved since. Registration until 2011 and title of both skis and trailer in hand. The only thing missing is an anchor and spare tire for the trailer.

Fishizelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:34 PM   #2
cammackattack

Re: Jet Skis and Sled combo

will you seperate
cammackattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:12 AM   #3
Fishassassin

Oh my god. How I wish I would've saved my money instead of buying furniture. lol
Fishassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 05:45 PM   #4
deckhandmike
Shallow Water Hunter

Also interested if you would seperate? Cam might be worth talking. Not sure if I'm ready to pull the trigger yet though.