Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Sponsor Announcements! > All other sponsors!

All other sponsors! Here, we will plug, pimp, and promote all other sponsors of Spearboard!

Old 05-02-2004, 04:13 PM   #1
florfreediver

New items at Florida Freedivers

Some items that have recently been added to our stock:

1. Euro adapters to be able to make your own bands for 14mm threaded muzzles.

2. Strap on Rob Allen loading pads for those who do not have them on their suits.

3. Camo two-piece Lycra Skins.

4. Riedel 8ft Pole Spears from California.

5. Rob Allen Fish Killers a.k.a Iki Spikes.

6. Rob Allen Hawaiian Sling Shafts.

7. Rob Allen Bungees up to 15 metres long.

Regards,
Mike Damms.
florfreediver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 05:29 PM   #2
Spear One
Retired Comm. Shooter

Welcome aboard guys!

Manufactured By: Spearfishing Specialties (727)-548-7686

E-mail: oceanrhino@gmail.com Web: OceanRhino.com
Spear One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 06:31 PM   #3
Steel Shootin'

Yep, welcome, Mike. Florda Freedivers is a sponsor this year. Be sure to say "hi" to Mike, as he'll be one of the guys setting up a display. SMM
Old 05-02-2004, 07:08 PM   #4
Spearooo

Hey Mike

Hey Mike, nice to have you onboard. I bought my first real gun from you after I graduated from a spearpole, sling, and jbl xpl 24. I got a 130 about 4 years ago when you were still in cliuston? I shot a 30+lbs kingfish my first time out with it. Rigth through the tail. Good thing i got the 130. When I made my first trip up for shafts, Mike noticed the shafts sticking a bit ( Probably sand bc of my habit of beach diving) he coald have swithced the trigger on the gun but he just gave me a new one rigth off the shelf. I had brought the gun in shaftless, no bungee, or stickers. I was in love with the weapon and had never noticed anything wrong with it. That RA opened up a whole new world to me yeilding the fish and adventures that got me addicted to the sport, but he gave me a nice new one rigged and ready to go, with the condition to leave the stickers on. I was a very pleased customer to say the least.
Another year passes and I giva that new gun to mother ocean and through some friends try a wood gun and switch over to that but am still very fond of the RA. Accurate and powerfull gun. I can't wait to see the new goodies.........

Last edited by Spearooo; 05-02-2004 at 07:11 PM.
Spearooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 07:36 PM   #5
OceanEd

MIke:

You are the first person I know on the east coast who is carrying Riedel pole spears. Great to hear it. I have had to order mine from the dive shop on the Santa Barbara pier in Calif. Now I can get them from you.

Didn't know Peter was still making them commercially. Thought he had semi-retired.

I will be sending you a PM.