Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Sponsor Announcements! > All other sponsors!

All other sponsors! Here, we will plug, pimp, and promote all other sponsors of Spearboard!

Old 10-18-2004, 07:17 AM   #1
ogredive

Free email newsletter.

I am putting together a newsletter that will cover many aspects of boats and boating, from federal requirements to maintenance and safety tips. This will also serve to inform everyone about upcoming industry events and to provide more information about the services offered by Hurricane Pass Marine Services .

The first issue will present information about the upcoming IBEX (International Boatbuilders Exhibition and Conference, which is held in Miami Oct 25-27. This is a HUGE event for the industry and I have a lot of info on it.

I will also discuss :

HIN (Hull Identification Numbers) and the mystery behind the code.

Information regardingh ABYC (American Boat and Yacht Council) , these are the industry standards and guidelines that cover everything from proper hull floatation to wire sizes to corrosion control to motor placement andeverything in between.

I will give a summary of HURRICANE PASS MARINE SERVICES INC. and the services we provide with some explanation about what is involved with a marine survey.

Finally I will discuss some of the current Federal Regulations controlling your ride.

This is a free email newsletter, but you need to be put on a mailing list to get it. If you are interested, please go to my website: HURRICANE PASS MARINE SERVICES and look for the "SUBSCRIBE". You will be directed to a short form to fill out. The only required field is the email address.

I will not be selling or giving your email out to third parties and you will not recieve spam from me. (you can also unsubscribe if you dont want to recieve it any more.

The 1st issue is due out here in the next couple of days. Right now email is the only way I can send this type of newsletter out, until I get up to speed on how to post it to my website.

Please take a look as it will be very informative.

DONT FORGET!!!! : Spearboard member recieve 10% off of surveys.

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks
850-867-9626
Toll Free 877-CHEKBOAT (877-243-5262)
Old 10-21-2004, 01:19 PM   #2
ogredive

Newsletter will be out shortly. There is still time to get on the email list. If I can I will try to post it here when released. Thanks to all who have subcribed already. (ITS FREE)
850-867-9626
Old 11-16-2004, 07:58 PM   #3
johnnydinx
Team JohnnyDinx

Thumbs up Two thumbs up for Darryl and Hurricane Pass Marine Services

I've never met Darryl and wouldn't recognize him if I ran into him and prior to doing business with him, I had never spoken to him. That being said, I had recently called upon Darryl to do a survey for me and I am nothing short of impressed. He was extremely courteous to the nature of my request, was very open in his conversations with me and produced a top notch report! This was my first experience with a marine survey of any kind and after this experience I would not hesitate to use Darryl and his services again. I highly recommend Darryl and Hurricane Pass Marine Services. His work is worth every penny!
johnnydinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 08:00 AM   #4
ogredive

Thanks for the kind words! I am glad everything worked out for you. Part of what I do is educate the boat owner/buyer. There are always things on a boat that most people do not consider.

Time to change the boat under your signature block now.

I sent out the 1st newsletter a few weeks ago and am getting ready to send out another one. This is an email newsletter and I havent figured out how to post it. So, if anyone wishes to get a copy sent to them, just drop me a line with the email address. As always you can also go to my website and subscribe or unsubscribe.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me.
850-867-9626