Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Miami and The Florida Keys

Miami and The Florida Keys Have a report, or want to discuss spearing in Miami or the Keys? Post here!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 01-14-2015, 01:38 PM   #1
Thespearfishing

Thumbs up Don't Understand???

I had a post up on this Thread and some body locked it? why and how do they lock it? is it because the divers that spearfish get offended cuz we call them out about the sport itself........scuba diving and spearfishing is not a sport and where I'm from is illegal and for obvious reasons!! and if people can't understand that then they probably shouldn't be spearfishing expecially cuz its not even a sport that way , jus killing out the sea! i seen a show on tv and these people have tanks on are killing out the sea at crazy rates and are hella proud on catching fish when its jus cheating when u have a tank on.....do it real and do it how its suppose to be done or don't do it at all and i think i speak for a lot of these real spear fishing people out here!!! like this post if u agree or even if u think its real, if not i expect people to hate like they did on my last post and locked it cuz they can't handle the truth!!
Thespearfishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:14 PM   #2
jetro

Re: Don't Understand???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespearfishing View Post
I had a post up on this Thread and some body locked it? why and how do they lock it? is it because the divers that spearfish get offended cuz we call them out about the sport itself........scuba diving and spearfishing is not a sport and where I'm from is illegal and for obvious reasons!! and if people can't understand that then they probably shouldn't be spearfishing expecially cuz its not even a sport that way , jus killing out the sea! i seen a show on tv and these people have tanks on are killing out the sea at crazy rates and are hella proud on catching fish when its jus cheating when u have a tank on.....do it real and do it how its suppose to be done or don't do it at all and i think i speak for a lot of these real spear fishing people out here!!! like this post if u agree or even if u think its real, if not i expect people to hate like they did on my last post and locked it cuz they can't handle the truth!!
You need to **** off back to that shithole from whence you came. Dont come here where we have an overmanaged fishery and tell us whats what.
jetro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:24 PM   #3
KILLIAN
from lurker to legend...

Jetro is wrong and YOU are right. I would rather they ban all fishing and supply us all with free cable TV than stand by while people enjoy a weekend with friends harvesting fish on a tank. No since the world wars has there been a more unspeakable atrocity and the time has come for Internet hero's and troll - kooks alike to rise up and let the world know where we stand on this important matter!!!

Marcus talks about market collapse and the Islamic nation destroying America under the guidance of a secret Muslim president......I think Marcus works the establishment and is just trying to cover up the greatest scuba spearfishing threat ever known to MANKIND!!!
Old 01-14-2015, 02:40 PM   #4
Thespearfishing

Whoever Jetro is as u can tell has no knowledge of overfishing and obviously has no smarts about the sport itself . Thanks Killian for understanding and seeing what is right from wrong .. A lot of people is blind to it and it's like why ?? Why would u wanna cheat in any sport ?? No one likes a cheater and especially if it's wrong doing to the sea life , once u rape the ocean of what it's got it won't ever come back that way again , and for the short timers like jetro who don't care to think about some years down the line when their ain't no fish and wonder to them selves why ,, look in the mirror !!!
Old 01-14-2015, 02:55 PM   #5
xrispearo
you cant see mee

I'm not sure scuba divers are raping anything. But they do need to get their man card revoked. Unless they're doing crazy depths 200+ft
Old 01-14-2015, 02:59 PM   #6
KILLIAN
from lurker to legend...

Your sarcasm meter is rusty is see... oh well I guess
Old 01-14-2015, 03:01 PM   #7
Thespearfishing

I mean come on how can sitting at 60 feet for an hour killing out fish be any fun besides cheating out the fish and the sport ... If they are doin it like that which I have seen on tv and heard about thru threads I don't think they even have a man card to start off with more like a kid card with no intelligence of the sport and what they r doin to the ocean life
Old 01-14-2015, 04:21 PM   #8
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLIAN View Post
Marcus talks about market collapse and the Islamic nation destroying America under the guidance of a secret Muslim president
I've never said anything like what is in the bold. Please pay better attention so that you can quote me correctly.

Thespearfishing,

You're a total troll. This debate has been waged endlessly on this board. Go look it up.
Get back to me when stop cheating with your fancy mask, flippers, guns, sneaking up on fish by not letting them know your coming (bubbles),etc...and when you start doing 100+ drops.
I scuba and free dive 80'. I use the tools that are appropriate that day. It can be harder to get fish on scuba, depending upon the conditions and how skittish the fish are.
I know it's hard to comprehend for you because it's a law where you're from. Well, ignorant people make ignorant laws all the time.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 04:43 PM   #9
Thespearfishing

I don't know what ur spearfishing slang is "Troll" but I am far from that more like call me the Truth"
More like I jus got on here and maybe many people posted this already an who cares cuz it should be posted everywhere cuz diving while shooting fish is cheating .. Let me say it again , it takes the sport out of it !!! How do people not see that ... And not ignorant people make them laws . Smart people make them laws cuz they know the long outcome of that cheating . Their is no way in hell that it is harder to shoot fish diving , that is down right wrong statement and the only people that feel against this argument are people that jus don't get it and think cheating is ok and trust me if that is ur morals To jus lurk on the floor with a tank and kill fish , you got the whole sport of it wrong ... Ignorant people would argue against this topic for their rights when they know down right in their mind it's wrong
Old 01-14-2015, 05:10 PM   #10
spearhunter11
Surgical Shooter!

Jake that's your name right! I wanna rant and stomp my feet and explode on you but let's start from the top! First lets see some pics of the fish you shoot! What depths do hunt at? How long can you hold your breath? How many fish do you stone or do you shoot for the gut and destroy the filet? Why do you think all scuba shooters rape the reef? Is it because you watched a show on commercial shooters and think that's how everybody does it.
See in America we rec shooters have freedoms, we are aloud to shoot on SCUBA with set regulations in place to keep the stocks in check! Are the regs fair not really but I still enjoy the ocean just as much as you do! Why hate on the sport I'm involved in? I don't think 160ft with 6minutes at the most 8 minutes on the bottom is cheating! How many drops do you think I get at those depths in a day, 3 tops if I am lucky! How many fish do you think I shoot at those depths! One maybe two if I stoned the first one! I could keep going but with your ignorance you wouldn't grasp the concept! Also 60ft for an hour I wish!
spearhunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:24 PM   #11
Thespearfishing

spearhunter can try and hate all u want on my post and the only reason why u hate is because u can't do it free diving, 1st of all u don't need to know the fish i shoot and what i can do in the water , i been doing it for years and i do it for the sport cuz i love it. i shoot fish the real way , the way the sport was made to do it, only people that know about it know what I'm talking about...u may have regulations and so called freedom and this and that, but when it comes down to it or at the end of the day that big fish u brought up and are so proud of ...lol...in the end is cheating...their is no way u could do that without a tank and thats what I'm getting at, those fish are meant to be caught by skill not tanks....its spearfishing cheating , their is no fun or real feeling about catching a fish like that when u know u are jus floating on the floor with a huge gun a string on it....all u do is aim and shoot ...lazyness if u ask me or any other real fisherman..people post pics on here and what they have caught with a tank and to me why brag , why even show that...all it makes u look like is a cheater to the real spearfishing people out here.....pretty much anyone can do what u can with a dive tank so their is no need to post a pic of it
Old 01-14-2015, 05:30 PM   #12
Costa Hunter
Jamie - Surf Bum

I'm my experience if you ignore a asshole it goes away which is what thespearfishing needs to do. Son your emarasing every freediver with your stupidity and after watching your vids of the spearfishing shack I am laughing my ass off that you think that's impressive
Costa Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:36 PM   #13
Thespearfishing

i aint tryin to impress a bunch of men like u might be doing costa hunter, i am trying to open some peoples eyes about the sport and about cheating with tanks....and what ever u see is a glimpse of what i do , i can see u get offended as most likely u dive and shoot as well. its not about who can shoot the biggest fish and hold their breathe the longest , its about love for the sport.... and diving while shooting has no love for it.... and especially hating on peoples opinion about what is right in the long run. i don't got no vids to watch and if i did its on a tour , different then chartered spearfishing, different people at different skill levels, not sure if ur remark was to hate on me but u r jus like the rest of cheating divers that use tanks to kill fish, always hating when they know we is right
Old 01-14-2015, 05:54 PM   #14
VangysWay

Who needs tanks when you can stand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr4M1DrwM7w
VangysWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:02 PM   #15
spearhunter11
Surgical Shooter!

Explain why you think your way of shooting is different than mine! I love the water, I love the peace the water brings me, I love to watch fish quiver from my shaft snapping their spin, I love watching fish change colors and patterns underwater, I enjoy diving with friends and enjoying the stoke of the catch with friends, I love seeing the marine life swimming in their natural environment! I just enjoy diving altogether, I just use tanks because I want more time than a minute underwater, and you are right I can't freedive to sixty let alone hundred foot. Now tell me how are we different?
spearhunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote