Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2005 Tournament Archives > Hell Divers 2005 plus earlier and later years

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-26-2005, 02:45 PM   #16
Wet Spot
Stan Smith

Send a message via Yahoo to Wet Spot
Re: Botomnout

AANNND you want me to go WHEN? STOP CALLING ME! kidding. I just thought I needed to write a book... And Louis, if I recall you couldn't pop that piece of shit of yours if/when you tried. Just like a weed, when you want it, it won't grow.. When you don't - you can't get rid of it.
Old 05-26-2005, 07:31 PM   #17
LASeaCat
Helldivers

Nobbie,

I noticed that you started using your punchuation skills during the last paragraph! Did you have a revelation while writing?

Don't worry, I'll take you diving, once that bad luck wears off!!

later..........
LASeaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 08:30 PM   #18
Big Pig
Ken Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomnout
Oh yea, We ran out of beer, water, and cigs the first hour
That is why I always keep a spare case of beer on board. It may sit in a hatch for two years before it gets drank, but it has come in handy a couple of times.
Old 05-27-2005, 02:08 PM   #19
Mobile Diver

Great report, Jonathan. Shit happens to everybody.
305 849 0866
Mobile Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 12:25 PM   #20
bottomnout

hahaha...this is blake and i just read ol capt nobles report..another crazy trip in the gulf..that 2 thirsty five gets 3.5 miles to the gallon and how many of yall can say your motor has sat on the bottom all day and still gives the capt enough confidence to sail 80 miles out without a kicker and only 50 gal of gas. so all yall honda yamis and mercs can look up at this one and say...damn i wish i had a motor like that. i will have my own screen name next time.
bottomnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 03:37 PM   #21
jim richard
GIGALO

does it go over 22 mph????
jim richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 10:00 AM   #22
Wil
Hell Diver

Blake and Jonathon, I ran my Evs on the double down for three days for the AA rodea 1 with leaking lower unit seals and one with a weak water pump, Broke just about everything on the boat due to the rough seas and still did better than yall , Whats up? I heard kyacks are doing better than the Skank right now. Any ways see yall in the gulf for the HD rodeo, i hope.
Wil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 02:06 PM   #23
bottomnout

If the MAN wouldnt have taken our catch, the helldivers would have won the AA rodeo. The alternator just went down on the big boat, so we wont be leaving tomorrow, which means we loose a day of diving for the HDR . With my luck the boat will sink in port when the alt is fixed. I cant take it much more.
bottomnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 05:15 PM   #24
Louis Rossignol
HELL DIVERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wet Spot
And Louis, if I recall you couldn't pop that piece of shit of yours if/when you tried. Just like a weed, when you want it, it won't grow.. When you don't - you can't get rid of it.
After my 235 Evinrag blew, I tried to scam the insurance company by telling them I burned it up due to getting a shrimpers salt bag over the intakes while running.

So now all I needed was to burn it up, I yanked the bad piston out put the head back on and the thing actually ran pretty good with only 5 pistons. So I ran it outside my buddies house for one hour without the water to the motor at around 4500 RPM's. All the neighbors came out to see what all the racket was about. Some even commented, aren't you supposed to have the hose hooked up to that when your out of the water.

After an hour the cover started to turn slightly yellow. But the motor never would seize up.

The insurance adjuster had a mechanic yank the water pump, and the water pump showed no signs of wear and they never paid.

Just like bad grass, you can't kill the shit.

Rok out

DISCLAIMER: "My spearfishing is entirely legal in the geographic area within which I dive. If you don't like my pictures, posts or website then don't look. I will NOT waste any more bandwidth on this board (or my valuable drinking time) to argue with you ass clowns about it".

http://www.TheRokZone.com/

http://www.HellDivers.org/
Louis Rossignol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 10:39 AM   #25
Stinkey Fish

I am home and off to the doctor today to get a t.v. camera rammed up my ass to check for cancer, made my day got me rollin off my chair. Good report. We have all had these trips. The ocean gives and the ocean takes... An adventsure is never fun when its happening.
Stinkey Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:28 AM   #26
SnapperKrazy!

evinrudes suck and so do you
SnapperKrazy! is offline   Reply With Quote