Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > International Section > Australia, New Zealand & Indo-Pacific

Australia, New Zealand & Indo-Pacific Post your shooting reports and other stuff from Down Under and beyond

Old 01-02-2019, 10:48 PM   #1
Digitek15

Visiting Guam

I will be coming to GUAM in March until October of 2019. I am a Spearo from Florida but living in socal for work. I’m hoping I can get in contact with some local divers. I’ve been diving since I was a little kid all over Florida and the Caribbean so I love going deep. I know how challenging it is to hunt the pacific after doing a few trips prior and I know my time in Guam will make me a better diver. Would gladly return any future hospitality for a trip to the states or a Bahamas expedition as I’ve spent a lot of time there. Cheers nick
Digitek15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 03:12 PM   #2
Breel

Re: Visiting Guam

Here in Guam there’s a good Spearfishing community. The Onedropspearfishing crew is very welcoming. My name is Bret Whitman and I’m here until May. Hit me up on social media when you get here on Guam. @whitmanbret
Breel is offline   Reply With Quote