Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Miami and The Florida Keys

Miami and The Florida Keys Have a report, or want to discuss spearing in Miami or the Keys? Post here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-2016, 05:36 PM   #16
spearinghogs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: South Florida
Posts: 11
Re: Someone said Lobster Traps Already Soaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalspearch View Post
Def my clone
I see,,,then if you have a clone running around your not a ''original'' like you claim you are...

Good it wasn't you cuz I saw that dude and his buddies giving lobster to some dude on a jetski looked like they where dubling up on limits.....
spearinghogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 07:59 AM   #17
Originalspearch
Registered User
 
Originalspearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Posts: 352
Re: Someone said Lobster Traps Already Soaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearinghogs View Post
I see,,,then if you have a clone running around your not a ''original'' like you claim you are...

Good it wasn't you cuz I saw that dude and his buddies giving lobster to some dude on a jetski looked like they where dubling up on limits.....
FYI i wanted to write Original Spear Chucker, It's too long for SB. So you're going to have to do a lot better than that. Seems like you like to watch other dudes dive more than you actually dive yourself. Which if thats your preference thats okay too it's a free country....
__________________
Don't know what I'm doing here....
Originalspearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 02:20 PM   #18
Snapper Mangler
Registered User
 
Snapper Mangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: stuart fl
Age: 36
Posts: 647
Re: Someone said Lobster Traps Already Soaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalspearch View Post
FYI i wanted to write Original Spear Chucker, It's too long for SB. So you're going to have to do a lot better than that. Seems like you like to watch other dudes dive more than you actually dive yourself. Which if thats your preference thats okay too it's a free country....
Boom!
Snapper Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 07:32 PM   #19
spearinghogs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: South Florida
Posts: 11
Re: Someone said Lobster Traps Already Soaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalspearch View Post
FYI i wanted to write Original Spear Chucker
you got the chucker part right at least that's what the book of urban dictionary says what a chucker is...

----------->dude why you all salty about me catching me your ''original clone'' giving little lobsters to some dude on a jetski? lol<-----------------

If I knew any better u being defensive cuz it was u...don't be mad bra...its not like I be blastin your little spot that EVERYONE KNOWS

Been catching better fish than you....seen your ''orginal'' catches... you aint fooling no one but a rookie...you da reason people with real game don't post their reports here...go ahead and post back but don't be surprise I don't post back to a salty scrub like you u...
spearinghogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 07:46 PM   #20
Eddieparrasuper
Registered User
 
Eddieparrasuper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Carson
Posts: 424
Re: Someone said Lobster Traps Already Soaking

**** traps.... I'm going the honey hole I found.. might be someone elses already, but sorry. I found it last week
Eddieparrasuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 06:39 AM   #21
Originalspearch
Registered User
 
Originalspearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Posts: 352
Re: Someone said Lobster Traps Already Soaking

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearinghogs View Post
you got the chucker part right at least that's what the book of urban dictionary says what a chucker is...

----------->dude why you all salty about me catching me your ''original clone'' giving little lobsters to some dude on a jetski? lol<-----------------

If I knew any better u being defensive cuz it was u...don't be mad bra...its not like I be blastin your little spot that EVERYONE KNOWS

Been catching better fish than you....seen your ''orginal'' catches... you aint fooling no one but a rookie...you da reason people with real game don't post their reports here...go ahead and post back but don't be surprise I don't post back to a salty scrub like you u...
You can't even spell correctly idiot it's Original Not "orgnial" like you wrote.... Oh yeah also "like i be blastin" is not correct grammar either so before you go talking anything you might want to finish high school first...

You joined in February you're some newbie. If your talking so much about rookie I'll meet you on any line, any pool, or you can dive your spots and i'll dive mine. We can put our money where our mouths are like men. It can be your choice of how the winner is decided. Biggest fish or deepest dive. If you can't do either. I'm going to ask for the benefit of the other members on here that you stop clogging up this thread with your butt hurt drama. Again you have posted nothing that will benefit anyone besides what you watch other dudes doing. This guy is for sure lost in my book Salty is a compliment. But I guess if you spend your time behind a computer instead of in the water you wouldn't know that... Lol Man I can only dream of being as "Urban" as you that grammar is F-in Crazy "you da reason people with real game" sorry I don't even know what that means. Make your mom proud pull up your pants and stop trying to be like Vanilla Ice and just worry about diving. Because not "cuz" every post you write just exposes you more as a Tool...
__________________
Don't know what I'm doing here....

Last edited by Originalspearch; 09-02-2016 at 06:53 AM.
Originalspearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.


The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Social Media Forum Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2002 - 2014 Spearboard.com