Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Boating > Dive Boats 4-Sale

Dive Boats 4-Sale Have a dive boat you want to sell? Post photos and a good description, and you may just have some success.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #1
pescadorrr

Zodiac Inflatable 14'boat w 25HP JOHNSON

Hey guys,
Just put my little dive machine up in Craigslist:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...723913076.html

This is a great 14' inflatable zodiac style boat made by Quicksilver/Mercury. This versatile boat is made fully transportable in the back of any truck by simply deflating. It comes with a like new Trail Rite galvanized trailer. Trailer is mint! No rust on axle. Tires are perfect. Sealed hubs. Also comes with a solid 1991 Johnson J25REIE 2 stroke outboard motor. This motor is absolutely bullet proof. It only has 150 hours on it. The impeller, plugs and lower unit oil were changed yearly. This boat has taken me to Catalina, PV, Barn Kelp, Midriff islands, and San Marcos (Sea of Cortez). She has had White Sea Bass up to 67 lbs on her deck. Everything works perfectly. She hauls butt, goes up to 25mph and jumps up in plane really fast. This is a great break wall, local kelp boat. Great for cruising the harbor and getting to your yacht too! Perfect starter boat for a youngster. Boat comes with six gallon gas transom tank, pump and some other extras. She's been really good to me but I bought a bigger boat and now she needs a good home. Thanks.
pescadorrr is offline   Reply With Quote