Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Off Topic Area

Off Topic Area Enjoy a virtual beer at the bar, and talk about anything else on your mind that may not pertain to spearfishing.

Old 09-28-2020, 07:19 PM   #1
aue-mike

Fort Lauderdale wrecks September 26-27

First run with the Panasonic S1H setup...basically planned on sorting out buoyancy and trim, and getting familiar with basic camera functions. Some things I really like and am excited about, while other things I found really annoying, such as the roaming autofocus. Also, something that I also noted with my GH5, is that these mirrorless cameras attract all sorts of sensor dust and particles that can ruin footage (or make post a PITA). We didn't have great underwater conditions this weekend, with a lot of current and hazy visibility. But it still made for a good learning weekend diving with friends. And my first run at seeing what 4K footage looks on YouTube...not impressed with the compression and seeing all the banding that wasn't in the native file I uploaded. Oh well...

Footage of OKINAWA, LADY LUCK, RODEO 25, and the SUCRE. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/n9_-OKxOBWY
aue-mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 09:08 AM   #2
jfjf

Re: Fort Lauderdale wrecks September 26-27

Cool video, not too many fish on those wrecks.
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote