Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2005 Tournament Archives > Hell Divers 2005 plus earlier and later years

Old 12-19-2007, 02:12 PM   #1
Bill McIntyre

Who is SnapperKrazy and what's his problem?

What the hell did you Hell Divers do to this poor guy? He reawakened 10 threads, some over 2 years old, just to call you guys names (and he can't even spell "queer" right.

Sounds like a rather pitiful way to introduce yourself to the board.
Bill McIntyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 01:59 AM   #2
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Unhappy Re: Who is SnapperKrazy and what's his problem?

That definitely is a pitiful intro Bill.

This guy named SnapperCrazy! joined spearboard on December 7 and yesterday started attacking Louis and the Helldivers with about ten posts. One of the moderators told him to take his posts down and he did, but missed a few.

I have been away from the board all day dealing with the Nikki memorial near her home tonight. I only just saw what this guy did and I personally took down the remaining posts he missed. I also disabled his ability to post.

His IP address is a bellsouth IP address. If his registration birthdate of 4-11-91 is true, he is about 16 years old.

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find 'tomorrow' on the calendars of fools.”

---- Success Unlimited Author Og Mandino b.1923 - d.1996

Last edited by SpearMax; 12-20-2007 at 09:13 AM.
SpearMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:05 AM   #3
Louis Rossignol
HELL DIVERS

Re: Who is SnapperKrazy and what's his problem?

I don't know who he is and haven't read any of the posts, due to hunting season I'm in stealth mode right now.

But thanks for the heads up, Tony.

DISCLAIMER: "My spearfishing is entirely legal in the geographic area within which I dive. If you don't like my pictures, posts or website then don't look. I will NOT waste any more bandwidth on this board (or my valuable drinking time) to argue with you ass clowns about it".

http://www.TheRokZone.com/

http://www.HellDivers.org/
Louis Rossignol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 08:33 PM   #4
jmik90

he is 16,i was born on 10/3/91,good thing you got rid of him.
jmik90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:18 PM   #5
Bill McIntyre

Nothing wrong with being 16, but the 10 posts I read were all just calling the HellDivers names and saying that they sucked.

Hell, that's supposed to be my job!!!
Bill McIntyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 09:34 PM   #6
johnnydinx
Team JohnnyDinx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
Hell, that's supposed to be my job!!!

"The first time a man goes into battle - making eye contact with someone trying to kill him - is strangely like the first time a man makes love to a woman. The anticipation is overpowering; the ignorance is obstructive; the fear of disgrace is consuming; and survival is triumphant." Ben Bradlee
johnnydinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 10:35 PM   #7
Relapse

dont b takin Bills job now
Old 12-21-2007, 02:11 PM   #8
Louis Rossignol
HELL DIVERS

The guy emailed me and told me one of his friends got his password, and started all this.

I told him, no problem, and if his friend has a problem with me, he can call me and tell me why and I left my ph.#.

I believe in my club, I wouldn't have what I have today if it weren't for the guidance I recieved from elder members of the Hell Divers. Not to mention the great sport they introduced me to.

DISCLAIMER: "My spearfishing is entirely legal in the geographic area within which I dive. If you don't like my pictures, posts or website then don't look. I will NOT waste any more bandwidth on this board (or my valuable drinking time) to argue with you ass clowns about it".

http://www.TheRokZone.com/

http://www.HellDivers.org/
Louis Rossignol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 02:17 PM   #9
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Thumbs up Re: Who is SnapperKrazy and what's his problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Rossignol View Post
The guy emailed me and told me one of his friends got his password, and started all this.

I told him, no problem, and if his friend has a problem with me, he can call me and tell me why and I left my ph.#.

I believe in my club, I wouldn't have what I have today if it weren't for the guidance I recieved from elder members of the Hell Divers. Not to mention the great sport they introduced me to.
Louis, that is good that you have some resolution to this issue, especially in the holiday season. It was particularly strange and un-called for. Every Helldiver I have met in person at a tournament or over the phone has been salt-of-the-earth good folk. You guys are "wild and crazy" sometimes, and have hearts of gold. Merry Christmas to you Louis and to all your fellow Hell Divers! Tony

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find 'tomorrow' on the calendars of fools.”

---- Success Unlimited Author Og Mandino b.1923 - d.1996
SpearMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:41 PM   #10
ahoullis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Rossignol View Post

im a fan of hell divers, you show that kid who hes messin with, but i gotta ask, whats with the youtube vid of thems shooting tarpon, just wondering what they with them, keep divin ANthony
ahoullis is offline   Reply With Quote