Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Buddy Networking -- Let's Go Hunting! > Private Trips -Florida

Private Trips -Florida Here is your area for finding hunting buddies. Have extra room on your boat? Looking for a boat to jump on? Post here!

Old 07-06-2018, 04:18 PM   #1
Macgregor
Flyboy

Looking for scuba divers/spearfishermen

We are a diversified group of scuba divers/spearfishermen(women)/free divers, looking for some responsible individuals to join us. Our 21’ Contender is kept at Jupiter Point Marina, Tequesta. The group mainly consists of airline pilots, some of them former military pilots. Other professions are also represented. We dive from Stuart to West Palm Beach. We thoroughly enjoy each dive trip but no excessive alcohol, nor controlled substances are permitted. Dive trips are mainly during weekdays. There’s no charge to dive with us; yes, it’s FREE. Just help clean the boat when we return. You will be interviewed over the phone and, if approved by the group, you will join us. Text me at (321) 412-3489. We prefer experienced divers/spear fishermen.
Macgregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 06:36 AM   #2
herefishyfishy

Re: Looking for scuba divers/spearfishermen

This is a very nice post Hope you connect with responsible divers (and nice people).

I might reach out once I get in better shape. Trying to get back to freedive spearfishing.
herefishyfishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 12:00 PM   #3
Macgregor
Flyboy

As soon as you’re ready, text me. I already received a response from a very experienced scuba diver/free diver/ spear fisherman, who will join our group. Always welcoming responsible and experienced divers.
Macgregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 10:13 PM   #4
gr8freediver
Dennis

Hello,

My name is Dennis, and I live in Jupiter, (sort of grew up here) and been living in Florida most of my life. I love to surf and freedive...

Wasn't sure if you are still doing these trips, but I was actually looking for people to dive with in Jupiter. I recently joined the Jupiter Point Marine boat club and have access to all their boats and am willing to use my boat membership if ever needed. I'm currently taking some boating courses since my boating is not as good as my freediving.

I'm mostly retired so have plenty of free time on my hands.

Thank You,
Dennis
Old 05-29-2019, 12:58 PM   #5
bigtime34

Dennis or anyone else looking for dive buddies, I’m new to the east coast. Been diving in Panama City for nearly 20 years but last years hurricane made me move the boat and I am near Jupiter/ Stuart area looking to dive something new. I have an onboard compressor that is convenient and saves bringing so many tanks. I run a 48’ sportfish with plenty of room so anyone that’s experienced and wants to slay some fish let me know!
bigtime34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:06 AM   #6
jfjf

Sent a pm about diving
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 09:59 AM   #7
bigtime34

Looking for a few more for June 14-16 spearing out of west palm. We hold 6-7 comfortably and compressor keeps up so only need one tank. Anyone interested let me know. Jfjf, tried you a couple ones. Let me know.
bigtime34 is offline   Reply With Quote