View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 09:20 PM   #169
popgun pete

Re: The Infinite Engines Dreamair moves from dream to reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diving Gecko View Post
I actually had the parts for a 3:1 version of my PulleyLoader for my airgun but turned out 2:1 was enough for my use. But 3:1 would possibly give me a bit more control of the shaft during loading so I may still make it some day to test that out.

I’ve said this a ton of times, I have so much respect for Andreas’ tenacity and don’t want to sound like a downer but I just have a bit of a hard time to see the positives in the DreamAir needing a loader and now, an even more powerful one at that. If I was really skeptical, I’d have to say it could point to the gun not being as powerful as he expected. But at least, it should show that the internals are well designed and built if he can power it up the much and the parts can take the beating.
Also, I made one for my own airgun and while it’s an extra bit of kit that takes time rigging and storing, it’s not that big a deal on a big gun. Still a bit slower than a three banded classic gun but if you are already missing out on super fast reloading, I don’t think it matters if you’re 30-60 secs slower.

I would really like to see a proper Majd-style pool test to see how the gun shoots with and without the loader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe Majd would like to buy one, the guns are not that expensive when compared to other all carbon fiber guns and he certainly has the means to test it and compare the results with those of other guns. I am more interested in the alloy bodied gun because that gun piqued my interest in the first place.
popgun pete is offline   Reply With Quote