View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 01:34 AM   #156
doyenofcastle

Re: Handle Mod video ... GAME CHANGER !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearq8 View Post
From the picture it doesn't look like you have your handle setup correctly. You need to rotate it a bit to the right for a right hander. Again from the picture, it just looks like you have an ergo handle and the recoil will go straight into your thumb. The recoil should go straight into the center of your palm. If you have your handle setup correctly you should be able to shoot your most powerful loading while only holding the handle with your thumb and firing with your index finger with all other fingers off. If you can do that with your max load then you have setup your handle correctly.
Hi Majd ,

thanks for your reply ,you know I didn't notice the shifting when I shoot large fish just aim at center and I hit the fish but when you aim at small fish and missed it u feel crazy, I take few pictures for my gun and did again target testing in shallow reef , I checked my old gun from SEAC and I believe I need to do 2 adjustment ,first one as you explain in detail in this thread , the second one the inclined angle which keep a 10 to 20 vertical degree with the thumb i think It was discussed somewhere ,I though my gun have a rubber ratio problem but when I gave the gun to my buddy he said it work nicely ,I realized his hand is much larger and he is holding the handle correctly ,I hope this will be the only issue
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200613_083241.jpg
Views:	515
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	245603   Click image for larger version

Name:	20200613_084304.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	245604   Click image for larger version

Name:	20200613_084351.jpg
Views:	533