Thread: New guy
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 10:17 AM   #4
Bonedaddio

Re: New guy

I'm in Clearwater, going out of the Seminole Boat Ramp, or a couple times out of Anchlote. I like em both for fishing, but I have no idea which would be better for spear fishing yet.

Yup, I was a Grady White guy before, but this Outrage has converted me, completely!

Duly noted about the refresher/check dives; yeah, I've got new equipment to get used to so that'll be first, got to learn the new dive computer, and I got a travel BC that's a lot "fancier" than what I used when I certed, I've used it once and that's not enough. Has a couple more vents, that kind of thing. I like good buoyancy and attitude control, always paid attention to that.
Like I said, right now I'm working of figuring out and getting some weights; seems like a weight belt with pouches and soft weights would be good for the limited free-diving I'll be doing, cause then I can just transfer the weights to the BC weight pouches for scuba. I've got hours n hours n hours of snorkeling going back to the Mediterranean when I was a kid.

Thanks, guys!
Bonedaddio is offline   Reply With Quote