Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Boating > Dive Boats 4-Sale

Dive Boats 4-Sale Have a dive boat you want to sell? Post photos and a good description, and you may just have some success.

Old 04-06-2021, 08:43 AM   #1
95gstnj

Zodiac Hurricane 32ft Aluminum Diesel Hamilton Jet RIB Pilothouse Cabin

Hey Guys, I'm selling my 10 Meter Zodiac Hurricane H1000 LRI.

The description might be a little long winded, but it was written for people that might not know what this is. Asking $90k USD, Please make all offers known. Located in NJ 07731. Contact me through email. j007bmw2@aol.com

Description:

Zodiac Hurricane 32ft Aluminum Diesel Hamilton Jet RIB Rigid Inflatable 10 Meter H1000 LRI Long Range Interceptor Cummins Pilothouse Cabin

I’m selling my 2002 Zodiac Hurricane H1000 LRI. 10 meter (32ft) Aluminum Diesel Jet Drive RIB. Long Range Interceptor Rigid Inflatable Boat and Trailer.

This is an extremely powerful, maneuverable, and potent package that tows easily behind a pickup truck. It has way more capability than a 25ft SAFE boat or similar. USCG Rated for 25 person capacity. This was used by the United States Navy for Harbor Security. It can hover in place, spin in circles, and crash stop from 35kts in 2 boat lengths. It is capable of any conditions you could ever throw at it. Extreme duty aluminum hull is great offshore, or great for beaching. Very reliable Cummins 6BTA diesels and Hamilton 274 Jet drives. Pilothouse with shock mitigating seating. This boat is in very good turn-key condition. Ready to be trailered home. I’ve put hundreds of hours on it and I’d take it anywhere in the world.

PLEASE MAKE ALL OFFERS KNOWN

Twin Cummins 6BTA 315HP aftercooled mechanical Turbo Diesel engines, ZF220 Gears, and Hamilton 274 Jets. Walker airseps. Set up the “Seaboard way.” Engines start within 1 second of cranking, easily every time like they should. Jets are in very good condition with no signs of unusual wear or damage to the impellers. Engines always flushed immediately with fresh water after use.

NEW WING tubes 2016. Techthane’d from the factory. They look basically brand new.

Maintenance performed 2021:

ALL fluids & oils changed.
NEW SBMAR SMX raw water pumps with spare impellers
SBMAR 160 degree thermostats
Raw water system bench serviced & cleaned with SBMAR kits
All pencil zincs
Wolverine 250w oil pan “block” heaters on oil pans
Stock (unreliable) intake grid heaters removed & replaced with wolverine pads
Exhaust elbow temperature gauges (raw water loss gauges)
New batteries
New Stbd starter from SBMAR.
Easy freshwater flushing attachments.
Engines ALWAYS flushed immediately with fresh water after use.
If you don’t know Seaboard Marine, I highly recommend looking them up.

The MYCO aluminum I-beam triple axle trailer with HDPE bunks is custom made for this boat and fits it perfectly. Launching and retrieving single-handed is exceptionally easy. You’ll only ever use 1 foot of the winch line when retrieving this boat. Tows easily behind a ¾ ton or 1 ton pickup. Pintle hitch, surge brakes. Bearings repacked. Winch, jack, and surge brake actuator greased up and working well. Good tires plus spare.

Mariner 2000 watt inverter provides 120v AC power with gfci receptacle in cabin. AIRRRR A/C and heat pump ducted to the windows & passengers provides plenty of cooling and defrosting capability. Acr spotlight, lightning strike protection system for passengers inside cabin, Icom ic-m506 vhf, cabin fans, cabin CO detector, mariner shock mitigating seats. Raymarine pathfinder rl70c radar. SIMRAD GO9. Sound-down cabin sound mitigating insulation. 25 type 1 offshore pfd's. Fuel sounding rod. Fuel tank stripping pump. Engine room fire extinguishing port. Reinforced tow bitts front and rear. Heavy duty helicopter lifting points. The 125 gallon fuel tank is clean. Manual whale gusher bilge pump. Twin 24v bilge pumps. 2 switchable battery banks. Walker airseps. Much more I’m forgetting.

Cummins 6BT’s are arguably the best diesel motors ever made, and are extremely robust and reliable. Maintenance is easy, wide open hatches on the top. Maintenance on the jets is extremely easy as well. This is a used boat so it does have scratches, dings, wear, etc. No major damage or dents anywhere. Comes with spare fluids, oils, greases, belts for engine and jet, fuel filters, zincs, etc.

Located in NJ 07731. I can trailer this anywhere in the US.

Extensive seatrial is available and expected, and I will spend a full day on the water with the new owner showing you the systems, maneuvering, launching, maintenance, etc if desired.

Asking: $90,000 USD. PLEASE MAKE ALL OFFERS KNOWN

Reasonably priced, as I’ve seen them listed for $120-$135k in worse condition.

MAKE ALL OFFERS KNOWN…. Looking to sell sooner rather than later. Trades with at least half cash considered.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20201209_132804.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	246823   Click image for larger version

Name:	96237.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	246824   Click image for larger version

Name:	20201209_132809.jpg
Views:	527